Closet Professional Organizer
Starting Bid: $285.00
# of Bids: 0 (bid history)
Auction Type: Open
Starts: 11/28 at 8:00 AM (EST)
Ends: 12/5 at 8:00 PM (EST)(or ltr)
Listing #: 14735
Closet Professional Organizer - Value $570
Do you stand in front of your clothes every morning cursing the fact that you have nothing to wear? Is your shoe (or purse) collection your most prized possession but you have no space to display it. Have your bedroom surface areas become extended closets because you can’t find enough room in your actual closet for clothing? Then you need to beam the hanger signal and we will come swooping to help.
We will help you sort through and make the hard decisions needed to manage your clothing (we’re talking about those neon green leg warmers from you grade 8 dance). We will then set up systems to better organize & maximize your closet space according to your unique needs.
This package includes:
• A 30 minute free consultation (if not previously booked)
• A professional organizer will work with you for 6 hours on organizing your closet through four different steps;
◦ Assess, Empty & Sort
◦ Declutter (Toss, Donate, Store & Keep)
◦ Plan & Organize
◦ Clean Up & Maintenance
◦ Donation drop-off (if required).
Terms & Conditions:
• This is a physical service and as such the winner must reside or redeem the service in one of the following regions: Waterloo - Hamilton - Wellington - Perth - Oxford - Brant.
• Purchased packages are valid until January 1, 2024 and can be used at anytime within that period.
• We follow all Ontario health rules & regulations regarding COVID-19 measures. As such this service can only be redeemed when there are no regulations that deem it unessential.
• The prize does not include any additional organizing products or supplies. These can be provided by the winner or by Zen Organize Me for an additional cost.
• This package is only transferable to one person and cannot be used over multiple residences.
• Package hours can be divided over several days but must be booked in 3 hour increments. Additional hours can be purchased at $95/hour for each organizer.
• Package is not redeemable for cash.
In order to prevent fraudulent bidding, we require a valid Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit card to place a bid on any auction item. This credit card will be automatically processed to pay for the auction item if you are the winning bidder.
In the event that your credit card fails to process, we will attempt to contact you, as a courtesy. However, we reserve the right to cancel this transaction.
Winning bidders are responsible for all additional taxes or duties associated with the item. The appropriate taxes will be applied to all winners, residents of Ontario, Newfoundland, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia and all residents of other Canadian provinces and territories.
If you are the winning bidder, your winning bid plus any applicable taxes will automatically be processed on the credit card you have on file. Once payment has been processed, you can download your PDF claim voucher at recordauctions.ca in "My Account". Your voucher will include instructions on how to redeem your item.
If you have any questions about the auction, please email us at email@example.com.